St Gabriel Elementary School
- St. Gabriel School offers an opportunity to develop a faith relationship with God through prayer, worship, knowledge and service.
- A comprehensive curriculum is provided within a Christian atmosphere designed to prepare students to become active participants in the Catholic Church and responsible members of society.
- The faculty and staff at Saint Gabriel School are committed to providing quality Catholic education in a caring, learning environment.
- Teachers are certified and remain current in research-proven techniques. Class sizes are small to provide more one on one attention for students.
- Integration of technology is provided to enhance daily classroom learning.
- Service opportunities are stressed, to allow for students to become caring and productive members of society.
- St. Gabriel School, in partnership with parents and the Parish community, believes in providing for quality Catholic Christian education of the whole child within an environment which fosters a positive self image.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 10.9 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 12.2 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 14.6 PK-8
- Lannon Grades: PK-8 | 126 students
20813 W Forest View Dr
Lannon, WI 53046
(262)251-2940 6.8 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.