- St. Gabriel School offers an opportunity to develop a faith relationship with God through prayer, worship, knowledge and service.
- A comprehensive curriculum is provided within a Christian atmosphere designed to prepare students to become active participants in the Catholic Church and responsible members of society.
- The faculty and staff at Saint Gabriel School are committed to providing quality Catholic education in a caring, learning environment.
- Teachers are certified and remain current in research-proven techniques. Class sizes are small to provide more one on one attention for students.
- Integration of technology is provided to enhance daily classroom learning.
- Service opportunities are stressed, to allow for students to become caring and productive members of society.
- St. Gabriel School, in partnership with parents and the Parish community, believes in providing for quality Catholic Christian education of the whole child within an environment which fosters a positive self image.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 102 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
2733 W Euclid Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
West BendGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
777 S Indiana Ave
West Bend, WI 53095
BrookfieldGrades: PK-8 | 532 students
17500 Gebhardt Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
PewaukeeGrades: NS-8 | 161 students
N14w29143 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.