St. Helena School
Tel: (612) 729-9301
- It is the mission of St. Helena Catholic School to assist parents in the spiritual, academic, emotional, and physical development of their children.
- Catholic schools are unique expressions of the Church's effort to achieve the purposes of Catholic education among the young.
- They are the most effective means available to the Church for the education of young people.
- As a community and an institution, the school necessarily has an independent life of its own.
- However, a Catholic school is also a community within the wider community, contributing to the parish upon which it depends, and integrating it into its life.
- The curriculum at St. Helena School is structured according to recommendations made by the Archdiocesan curriculum committees.
- However, in addition to meeting the recommendations of the Archdiocese, the curriculum also reflects the St. Helena faculty, children and parents.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$275|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioners: $275/month Non-Parishioners: $385/month|
|Admissions Director||Jane Hileman|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 76 students
2123 Clinton Ave So
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 872-8322 3.5 NS-8
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8
4015 Inglewood Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(952) 927-5304 5.3 K-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1164 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763) 381-8217 6.8 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 246 students
2344 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 767-1550 3.6 PK-8
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 1220 students
550 Albert St S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651) 690-2443 3.3 9-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.