St Helena School
- It is the mission of St. Helena Catholic School to assist parents in the spiritual, academic, emotional, and physical development of their children.
- Catholic schools are unique expressions of the Church's effort to achieve the purposes of Catholic education among the young.
- They are the most effective means available to the Church for the education of young people.
- As a community and an institution, the school necessarily has an independent life of its own.
- However, a Catholic school is also a community within the wider community, contributing to the parish upon which it depends, and integrating it into its life.
- The curriculum at St. Helena School is structured according to recommendations made by the Archdiocesan curriculum committees.
- However, in addition to meeting the recommendations of the Archdiocese, the curriculum also reflects the St. Helena faculty, children and parents.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$275|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioners: $275/month Non-Parishioners: $385/month|
|Admissions Director||Jane Hileman|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Grades: NS-8 | 76 students
2123 Clinton Ave So
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612)872-8322 3.5 NS-8
- Minneapolis Grades: K-8
4015 Inglewood Avenue S
Minneapolis, MN 55416
(952)927-5304 5.3 K-8
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-12 | 1164 students
123 Ottawa Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)381-8217 6.8 PK-12
- Minneapolis Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
2344 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612)767-1502 3.6 PK-8
- Saint Paul Grades: 9-12 | 1220 students
550 Albert St S
Saint Paul, MN 55116
(651)690-2443 3.3 9-12
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.