Sts Anthony & Frances School
Tel: (718) 324-5104
- Saint Anthony School opened its doors in 1953 under the guidance of a Pastor and the Dominican teaching order.
- We foster an atmosphere that provides creative learning and encourages growth of self-awareness and self-respect in each child.
- We provide an education with sound principles of moral behavior.
- We empower children to do things that enrich the quality of life for others.
- We create an atmosphere in our building that inspires trust, improves respect, has clear expectations, generally shows care for each other, has an atmosphere of charity and love, and teaches our students their responsibility to respect people of all ethnic backgrounds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
(718) 652-1830 2.4 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
(718) 547-9918 1 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 275 students
1946 Bathgate Ave
Bronx, NY 10457
(718) 583-9432 4.3 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 557 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
(718) 882-2203 2.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.