Sts Anthony & Frances School
- Saint Anthony School opened its doors in 1953 under the guidance of a Pastor and the Dominican teaching order.
- We foster an atmosphere that provides creative learning and encourages growth of self-awareness and self-respect in each child.
- We provide an education with sound principles of moral behavior.
- We empower children to do things that enrich the quality of life for others.
- We create an atmosphere in our building that inspires trust, improves respect, has clear expectations, generally shows care for each other, has an atmosphere of charity and love, and teaches our students their responsibility to respect people of all ethnic backgrounds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)652-1830 2.4 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
(718)547-9918 1 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: NS-8 | 482 students
1946 Bathgate Ave
Bronx, NY 10457
(718)583-9432 4.3 NS-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)882-2203 2.7 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.