Sts Anthony & Frances School
- Saint Anthony School opened its doors in 1953 under the guidance of a Pastor and the Dominican teaching order.
- We foster an atmosphere that provides creative learning and encourages growth of self-awareness and self-respect in each child.
- We provide an education with sound principles of moral behavior.
- We empower children to do things that enrich the quality of life for others.
- We create an atmosphere in our building that inspires trust, improves respect, has clear expectations, generally shows care for each other, has an atmosphere of charity and love, and teaches our students their responsibility to respect people of all ethnic backgrounds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)652-1830 2.4 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
(718)547-9918 1 PK-8
- Bronx Grades: NS-8 | 482 students
1946 Bathgate Ave
Bronx, NY 10457
(718)583-9432 4.3 NS-8
- Bronx Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
830 Mace Ave
Bronx, NY 10467
(718)882-2203 2.7 PK-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.