- Saint Anthony School opened its doors in 1953 under the guidance of a Pastor and the Dominican teaching order.
- We foster an atmosphere that provides creative learning and encourages growth of self-awareness and self-respect in each child.
- We provide an education with sound principles of moral behavior.
- We empower children to do things that enrich the quality of life for others.
- We create an atmosphere in our building that inspires trust, improves respect, has clear expectations, generally shows care for each other, has an atmosphere of charity and love, and teaches our students their responsibility to respect people of all ethnic backgrounds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
3956 Carpenter Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 591 students
1500 Arnow Avenue
Bronx, NY 10469
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 790 students
2380 E Tremont Ave
Bronx, NY 10462
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 662 students
760 E Gun Hill Road
Bronx, NY 10467
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 311 students
3981 Bronxwood Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.