Summit Jewish Comm Center N School
Tel: (908) 277-3919
- Summit Jewish Community Center Nursery School provides children with an environment that supports positive self-esteem and allows them to experience success while learning through play.
- The curriculum focuses on the whole child, incorporating activities to nurture the social, physical, emotional, and cognitive aspects of a child's personality.
- In a relaxed and loving atmosphere, a flexible learning experience is provided through art, Judaic content, music, creative movement, reading readiness, computer, math, science, and language, permitting the children to learn and develop while having fun.
- In addition, the low student to teacher ratio fosters the children's development as individuals.
- Throughout the year, the curriculum is also enriched through field trips and visitors to the school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Summit Jewish Comm Center N School is Kent Place School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Summit Grades: PK-K | 78 students
561 Springfield Ave
Summit, NJ 07901
(908) 277-4400 0.2 PK-K
- Summit Grades: 7-12 | 308 students
44 Blackburn Road
Summit, NJ 07901
(908) 522-8109 0.3 7-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.