The Episcopal Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,250 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Episcopal Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since opening in 1785, The Episcopal Academy has dedicated itself to educating the whole student: mind, body, and spirit. That simple, yet powerful approach has resulted in The Episcopal Academy being widely recognized as one of the finest independent schools in the nation, graduating students exceedingly well prepared for their next steps in life.
- Episcopal's 1,200 students-from Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade-learn in an atmosphere that is both challenging and supportive, buoyed by a strong community of students, caring teachers and coaches, and unparalleled classroom and campus resources. Episcopal's teachers seek to inspire students to delve into our dynamic curriculum and to emerge as lifelong learners motivated to pursue their passion and to contribute as members of our global community. Episcopal's excellence in academics is matched by our success in athletics, our vibrant arts programs, and a wide range of engaging extracurricular programs that can match any student's interests and talents.
- Episcopal's breadth of program and talented faculty allow students with a wide range of interests and talents to thrive. Our welcoming community makes Episcopal a place the whole family can feel connected. Visit our campus to see for yourself what makes Episcopal such a dynamic place to learn and grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Episcopal Academy offer?
The Episcopal Academy offers 20 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Water Polo and Wrestling. The Episcopal Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for most sports offered.
What is The Episcopal Academy's ranking?
The Episcopal Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Largest student body, Most AP courses offered, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for The Episcopal Academy?
The application deadline for The Episcopal Academy is Dec. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Episcopal Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards