The Goddard School
The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to five years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
We are a school, not a day care center.
Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
The Goddard School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- INFANT TODDLER PRESCHOOL PRE-K
- Rolling admission-no need to wait until September.
- Programs designed to accommodate your child`s needs and your scheduleWe offer a variety of developmentally appropriate educational programs to allow children from infants to PreK (ages six weeks to six years) to learn and grow, plus adjust and accommodate to a school environment. Choose from two, three, or five days per week (starting at age two). We offer a true full-day program, with flexibility to meet your life style. This means you are welcome to drop-off anytime between 8:00 am and 9:00 am, and pick-up anytime from 3 pm to 6 pm. We are here when you need us to help with your personal schedule. Open 12 months a year
Profile last updated: 01/12/2021
Endorse The Goddard School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?