The Saklan School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 152 students
- Yearly Tuition: $28,000
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 27 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
polo shirt, khaki or blue pants/shorts/skort
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saklan schedules personal tours at your convenience. Please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a tour, 925-376-7900 x16 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Saklan School cost?
The Saklan School's tuition is approximately $28,000 for private students and $2,500 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of The Saklan School?
The acceptance rate of The Saklan School is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 84%. The Saklan School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in California with low acceptance rates.
What sports does The Saklan School offer?
The Saklan School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Intramural Sports Only and Volleyball.
What is The Saklan School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Saklan School?
The application deadline for The Saklan School is Jan. 27 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 27 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Saklan School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards