Therapeutic Learning Center - Familylinks
- The Therapeutic Learning Center provides educational and clinical services for children with a wide range of needs.
- It is particularly designed for children who can benefit from being in a small group with high levels of support.
- An innovative curriculum is designed to engage children in the learning process.
- The Therapeutic Learning Center is licensed by the PA Department of Education as a private academic school and by the Department of Public Welfare as a children's partial hospitalization.
- Education monies, through contracts with Early Intervention and school districts, provide funding.
- In addition, the program is eligible to receive reimbursement for services from Medical Assistance and other third-party insurances.
- Private tuition may be charged when applicable. Focus is maintained on helping children to attain the academic and socialization skills they will need for future school success, including following classroom rules & routines, interacting with peers.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Therapeutic Learning Center - Familylinks also viewed these schools: The Bradley Center.
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.