Our school provides a flexible option for families who want to invest in their children the strong Foundation of Scripture, with Godly-character building, Wisdom and Biblical principles.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 23 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- The mission of Truthful Beginnings is to glorify God through the training and nurturing of students in their education. Education is life. The academic training and building of wisdom into the heart and life of a child is achieved through a Christ- centered education based on biblical truth, which leads to the formation of the character of God within. God's character imparts wisdom, knowledge, and love, helping our school community develop a world-view that will have an impact on the world for Christ.Our goal includes clearly communicating the message of salvation, faith in Christ, and a redeemed life through Jesus Christ. We seek to support parents in their primary role and responsibility of training their child. We know that it is critical to build wisdom into the life, performance, and behavior of a child.
Endorse Truthful Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.