- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 23 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of Truthful Beginnings is to glorify God through the training and nurturing of students in their education. Education is life. The academic training and building of wisdom into the heart and life of a child is achieved through a Christ- centered education based on biblical truth, which leads to the formation of the character of God within. God's character imparts wisdom, knowledge, and love, helping our school community develop a world-view that will have an impact on the world for Christ.Our goal includes clearly communicating the message of salvation, faith in Christ, and a redeemed life through Jesus Christ. We seek to support parents in their primary role and responsibility of training their child. We know that it is critical to build wisdom into the life, performance, and behavior of a child.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Truthful Beginnings cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Truthful Beginnings?
When is the application deadline for Truthful Beginnings?
Endorse Truthful Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards