- We are a member of the International Network of Sacred Heart Schools, linked with more than 150 Sacred Heart schools in 30 countries.
- Our high school students may study for a quarter or semester at one of our sister schools in Asia, Australia, Europe, or South America with shorter exchanges in North America available for our middle school students.
- You will find our elementary school students playing the music of Japan; exploring the geography of Zimbabwe; or studying the language of France.
- By integrating technology with the curriculum, our students video conference with schools in Taiwan; take virtual field trips to Colonial America; and email student "pen pals" in Israel.
- The international scope of Sacred Heart education fosters the global awareness vital for student success in the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||522 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||89 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Literature and Composition, AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP European History, AP French, AP Government Politics, AP Language and Composition, AP Physics, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP US History|
|Average SAT score||1300|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Nov. 16 / Jan. 17 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,060|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $6,258 to $21,060.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Therese Hagemeister|
|Admissions Associate||Kathy Meyer|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Diving, Field Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||19 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Admissions Ambassadors, CARE Club, Campus Ministry, Debate Club, Environmental Club, French Club, Liturgy Choir, Math Club, Mock Trial Team, National Honor Society, Pax Christi, Pro-Life Club, Show Choir, Spanish Club, Speech Team, Student Council, Thespian Society, Varsity Club, Women at the Well CARE Club, Debate Club, French Club, Liturgy Choir, Math Club, Pax Christi, Pro-Life Club, Show Choir, Spanish Club, Speech Team, Varsity Club, Admissions Ambassadors,
Mock Trial Team,
National Honor Society,
Women at the Well,
- Inspired by the vision of Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat, foundress of the Society of the Sacred Heart, Villa Duchesne and Oak Hill School strives to educate the heart and mind of each child in a nurturing and challenging environment. We are dedicated to educating the whole child and preparing our students for lives of faith in God, integrity, leadership and service to others. Our mission is to transform the world, one child at a time. The foundation of our mission and educational philosophy are the Goals and Criteria of Sacred Heart Schools. These give meaning and purpose to our objectives and unite us through a common thread with other Sacred Heart schools around the world. The strength of Sacred Heart education lies in the building of relationships around our values. Serious in principles, strong in studies and rich in the spirit of love and life, we are a Catholic school which takes great pride in living Saint Madeleine Sophie's vision.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 7-12 | 600 students
755 S Price Road
Saint Louis, MO 63124
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 599 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 6-12 | 409 students
175 S Mason Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63141
Town and CountryGrades: 7-12 | 1015 students
800 Maryville Centre Dr
Town and Country, MO 63017
Nearby Homes for Sale
June 19, 2017
Is private school right for your child? Learn about the things you should consider and the unique benefits of a private school education.
June 19, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
June 07, 2017
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.