All Hallows High School
- All Hallows High school is a private Catholic high school for young men, inspired by the vision of Blessed Brother Edmund Ignatius Rice, founder of the Congregation of Christian Brothers.
- At Hallows High School college preparatory school for young men in the heritage of Blessed Edmund Rice that develops students who are prepared to realize their fullest potential, who can effect positive change in society, who possess a lifelong desire to learn, and We do this by offering a challenging, structured curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||586 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: 6-12 | 761 students
4300 Murdock Ave
Bronx, NY 10466
(718)515-6400 6.2 6-12
- Bronx Grades: PK-12 | 184 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
(718)792-5665 4 PK-12
Excellent , this school molded my Son , who graduated as Solitorian , he went to Stony Broook University , he was in Pre-med , then he decided to switch to pre-dental , my son is now in his 3 year at NYU will graduate as a Doctor Of Dental Surgery In 2020. Thanks to Mr Sullivan and his staff. Best school ever !!!!
- Posted by Parent - Tia
Love this school my son learn so much He is a better young man the best school
- Posted by Parent - Ingrid Lantigua
All Hallows'' is an exceptional school with an excellent staff and amazing Principal who provides the best education for young man. Today, my son is a senior and I am proud to say that his accomplishments have been made possible because of the dedicated staff. There is nothing the school lacks in terms of academics, extracurricular programs, sports, etc. It's not just a school it's a family.
- Posted by Parent - idaia