5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (267) 803-1751
- ATG Learning Academy is a private, licensed, academic school. ATG is the only school in Pennsylvania that offers the Arrowsmith Program, which is based on the principles of neuroplacticity.
- Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises equally throughout the day.
- ATG Learning Academy student population includes but is not limited to learning disabilities, speech and language disabilities and Tramatic Brain Injury.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools (ADVIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Language based differences, ADHD, Auditory Processing Disorders, Social Skills Difficulties, P.D.D.,|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$6,583|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$40,320|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Smookler|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, TennisBasketball, Tennis,|
- ATG Learning Academy provides classrooms with 4:1 student-teacher ratio for grades 1 through 12. ATG Learning Academy specializes in: Arrowsmith Program, Wilson Reading Program, Language Development, Reading, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Your child`s therapy and academics are complete by day`s end, because ATG combines academic education and cognitive exercises (Arrowsmith Program) equally throughout the day. When focusing on the repair, versus remediation teaching model, students are now able to understand their schoolwork, enabling them to make measureable academic progress. And it`s more than just academics, it changes lives. The Arrowsmith Program brings new confidence and joy to learning, allowing your child to pursue their dream, rather than just settling.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bryn Mawr Grades: 5-12 | 73 students
737 S Ithan Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
(610) 527-3230 19.5 5-12
- Malvern Grades: PK-12 | 265 students
1777 N. Valley Road
Malvern, PA 19355
(610) 296-6700 21.1 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: 10-12 | 6 students
2900 Southampton Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19154
(215) 671-5144 15.2 10-12
I so am excited to have found ATG. What a wonderful and positive learning environment for students with learning differences. This school has customized individual educational planning that actually considers my sons unique therapeutic goals along with Arrowsmith and has warm, caring and dedicated instructors that are amazing!
- Posted by Parent - M. Arroyo
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.