Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Mission: The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others,teach them to think, and empower them to serve.Our Philosophy The Baltimore White Marsh Adventist School seeks to provide a Christian oriented education for children.
- We believe in God as Creator, and that our faculty and students are to be molded by Him in our school environment from day to day.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
- To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to: Develop a personal relationship with God and fellow humankind as stated in Matthew 2:37-39Master the basic academic skills needed for lifelong successCultivate physical fitness, intellectual skills, moral and ethical values, and a passion to serve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Council for Private School Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$510|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is charged August-May|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Puppets, Student Counsel
Arts and Music Programs:
Bell Choir, Choir, Voice/Instrument Lessons
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
1035 S Kenwood Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224
(410)342-2681 7.1 PK-8
What a wonderful school! Just the perfect place for my boys.
- Posted by Parent - Raera
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.