Bishop Amat High School
- Bishop Amat High School serves 1404 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Bishop Amat High School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1404 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||82 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Verne Grades: 9-12 | 944 students
2280 Damien Avenue
La Verne, CA 91750
(909)596-1946 10.8 9-12
- Mission Hills Grades: 9-12 | 1347 students
11111 Alemany Dr
Mission Hills, CA 91345
(818)837-5222 32.4 9-12
- Montebello Grades: 9-12 | 379 students
329 N Garfield Ave
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)887-2066 9.7 9-12
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-6300 10.9 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.