Bishop Amat High School
- Bishop Amat High School serves 1404 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Bishop Amat High School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1404 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||82 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Verne Grades: 9-12 | 944 students
2280 Damien Avenue
La Verne, CA 91750
(909)596-1946 10.8 9-12
- Mission Hills Grades: 9-12 | 1347 students
11111 Alemany Dr
Mission Hills, CA 91345
(818)837-5222 32.4 9-12
- Montebello Grades: 9-12 | 379 students
329 N Garfield Ave
Montebello, CA 90640
(323)887-2066 9.7 9-12
- Pasadena Grades: K-12 | 858 students
1030 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626)396-6300 10.9 K-12
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.