- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private school providing one-to-one instruction.
- One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals.
- Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year, including summer.
- Brightmont Academy also offers courses for credit, tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and career assessment.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, High-functioning Autism (such as Asperger’s syndrome), Anxiety disorders, Depression, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Memory deficits, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Oppositional defiant disorder|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Environmental Science, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Eng. Language & Comp., Eng. Literature & Comp., Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Physics B, Psychology, Spanish Language, Statistics, U.S. Govt & Politics, U.S. History|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Horton|
- Brightmont Academy is an accredited 6th-12th private school with a mission to provide one-to-one instruction to help students reach their full academic potential and prepare for college and career. At the center of the personalized learning approach is one-to-one instruction: One teacher works with one student to individualize learning pace, style, and goals. Students can enroll in a customized academic program on a flexible schedule and start any time of year. Brightmont also offers courses for credit, tutoring for grades 3-12, test preparation, and college and career assessment. We are now enrolling for summer school 2016. Brightmont Academy has been helping students achieve success since 1999 and has campuses in Arizona, Michigan, Minnesota, and Washington. For more information visit: www.BrightmontAcademy.com.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhoenixGrades: K-12 | 203 students
5048 East Oak Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Paradise ValleyGrades: PK-12 | 699 students
3901 E. Stanford Dr.
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
ChandlerGrades: NS-6 | 480 students
670 N Arizona Ave Ste 35
Chandler, AZ 85225
Paradise ValleyGrades: K-12 | 73 students
3939 E. Shea Blvd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85028
33401 N. 56th ST
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
This program is absolutely amazing. My son is now very confident about his academic abilities and will be going back to Chaparral High School. He just took the SAT and received a score that qualifies him for Barrett Honors College. Because of this program he is thriving.
- Posted by Parent - jimho
My son came to this school in November 2011 and had his whole junior year and several classes from his sophomore & freshman year to complete. He had a 1.3 GPA at the time. It is now June 1st and my son is almost done with all of his credits and he is averaging a B+. I am very happy that I brought him to Brightmont Academy and I feel the one on one instruction helped give him the confidence to go back to high school to get his degree and onto college. I have also noticed that he has matured considerably since going here.
- Posted by Parent - janh
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.