Cascade Christian Schools - Fredrickson Campus
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Cascade Christian Schools is an independent, interdenominational school system in Pierce County serving students from infant through grade 12 at multiple convenient campuses.
- Our focus is on providing an excellent academic experience, with leadership development, spiritual formation, and personal/social maturity at the core of our educational curricular model.
- This is done through traditional classroom lessons and activities, all presented from a biblical worldview.
- Other curricular activities at CCS include music, arts, athletics, leadership training, and service activities.
- Our core purpose is to transform cultures through teaching and training people in their purpose before God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade/level. See our web site for more information|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Susan Crawford|
|Admissions Associate||Whitney Sprague|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
100 mile club, Cougar Clu
- Our Mission: To glorify God by providing quality, Christ-centered education dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tacoma Grades: NS-PK | 20 students
1740 S 84th St
Tacoma, WA 98444
(253)537-6870 6.7 NS-PK
- Tacoma Grades: NS-12 | 532 students
827 N Tacoma Ave
Tacoma, WA 98403
(253)272-2216 12.3 NS-12
- Tacoma Grades: NS-8 | 532 students
7112 S 12th St
Tacoma, WA 98465
(253)564-5185 12.7 NS-8
This is our second year at Cascade Christian and we absolutely love it! The family feel and community connection makes us feel like we have been there for years. They have an amazing staff and my children feel loved. It amazes me that my Kprep & 1st grader are coming home telling me how they are designed to be leaders and impact our world. Go take a tour & tell them a pleased Mom sent ya :)
- Posted by Parent - katat
This is an absolutely AMAZING school and childcare! The teachers and staff truly care for and love each and every child that is at this campus. Not to mention your children get to learn and spread Gods word and love. Both of my children have flourished both academically and socially, it has truly been the best decision and sacrifice EVER!!! I would not send my girls ANYWHERE else, love love, love this place!!!!
- Posted by Parent - kaile
We have been at this school for 5 years and have been so impressed. The teachers are amazing, they care about your child and your family. They have lots of after school activities to choose from. My daughter has improved academically each year as well having gone from a shy preschooler to being very involved in class. I highly recommend this school!
- Posted by Parent - kelly
Nearby Homes for Sale
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.