Tel: (610) 647-5177
- Chesterbrook Academy's mission is to prepare students for the future.
- Our schools provide elementary school education that prepares students to excel in the 21st century.
- Students need sound reading, writing and other core academic skills.
- They also need to acquire the life skills to interact successfully with their peers and adults.
- That's why our proven, well-rounded curriculum also teaches Spanish, technology, wellness, physical education and the interpersonal skills of perseverance, self-discipline, collaboration and conflict resolution.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||43:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Merion Station Grades: PK-K | 183 students
250 N Highland Ave
Merion Station, PA 19066
(610) 934-1920 16.3 PK-K
- Wayne Grades: PK-K | 203 students
765 Valley Forge Rd
Wayne, PA 19087
(610) 687-3777 7.4 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.