Chevy Chase United Methodist Church Preschool
- The CCUMC Preschool is a non-profit, self-supportive program operating under the auspices of the Chevy Chase United Methodist Church.
- The school was established in 1967. The school provides a morning preschool program for children ages two through five years. Early morning and afternoon enrichment programs are also available. The program emphasizes learning through play and parental involvement.
- The low staff/child ratio allows for individual attention for each child.
- The facility includes nine large, bright, well-equipped classrooms, an all-purpose room for indoor play and two playgrounds.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Lauren Bailey|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer, SoccerBasketball, Gymnastics,|
Indoor Soccer, Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cooking Classes, French Immersion Afternoon, Nature Exploration, Science Adventures, Spanish Immersion Afternoon|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Classes, Music CLass
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- HyattsvilleGrades: NS-K | 135 students
6525 Belcrest Road G90
Hyattsville, MD 20782
- RockvilleGrades: NS | 85 students
100 Welsh Park Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
- RockvilleGrades: NS-5 | 39 students
1605 Veirs Mill Road
Rockville, MD 20851
- RockvilleGrades: NS-K | 68 students
4500 Muncaster Mill Rd
Rockville, MD 20853
- Silver SpringGrades: NS-3 | 180 students
10700 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.