Chevy Chase United Methodist Church Preschool
- The CCUMC Preschool is a non-profit, self-supportive program operating under the auspices of the Chevy Chase United Methodist Church.
- The school was established in 1967. The school provides a morning preschool program for children ages two through five years. Early morning and afternoon enrichment programs are also available. The program emphasizes learning through play and parental involvement.
- The low staff/child ratio allows for individual attention for each child.
- The facility includes nine large, bright, well-equipped classrooms, an all-purpose room for indoor play and two playgrounds.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Lauren Bailey|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Gymnastics, Indoor Soccer, SoccerGymnastics, Indoor Soccer,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Classes, Cooking Classes, French Immersion Afternoon, Music CLass, Nature Exploration, Science Adventures, Spanish Immersion Afternoon Art Classes, Music CLass, Cooking Classes,
French Immersion Afternoon,
Spanish Immersion Afternoon,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-8 | 227 students
7207 Annapolis Road
Hyattsville, MD 20784
KensingtonGrades: NS-5 | 93 students
9411 Connecticut Avenue
Kensington, MD 20895
ColumbiaGrades: NS-K | 102 students
9008 Red Branch Rd
Columbia, MD 21045
RockvilleGrades: NS-K | 160 students
11810 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
HyattsvilleGrades: NS-K | 135 students
6525 Belcrest Road G90
Hyattsville, MD 20782
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?