CROSSPOINT WARRIORS, a GATEWAY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL, located on 7 acres in Kitsap County, Washington, currently enrolls more than 300 students with 35 staff and faculty members, 67% holding advanced degrees, and an average of 15 years of teaching experience.
Gateway Christian Schools was established in 1974 and serves families in Kitsap, Jefferson, and Mason Counties who desire a Christian, college-preparatory education for their children in a school which integrates a Christian philosophy throughout the curricular and co-curricular programs, including athletics, fine and performing arts, a weekly chapel program, and mission and service opportunities.
CROSSPOINT WARRIORS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Top Ranked WA School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 258 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Arrowsmith Program addresses 19 cognitive areas in the brain. Visit gatewaychristianschools.org for additional information
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
AP Calculus, AP Comparative Government, AP Statistics, AP US Government, AP US Government and Politics, AP US History, Concurrent (College) Credit Communications 1220, Concurrent (College) Credit Communications 199, Concurrent (College) Credit Communications 2120, Concurrent (College) Credit English 101, Concurrent (College) Credit English 102 & 105, Concurrent (College) Credit Painting 1 2410, Concurrent (College) Credit Spanish III, Concurrent (College) Credit Spanish IV, Concurrent (College) Credit Speech 201, Concurrent (College) Credit Theatre 107, Concurrent (College) Credit Theatre 267.01
Average SAT score
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please contact email@example.com or 360-377-7700 for tuition information.
Total Sports Offered
- Crosspoint is one of five schools in Gateway Christian Schools, a Christian school system providing classes in grades K-12. Gateway Christian is owned and operated by Gateway Fellowship of Poulsbo, Washington and has been in existence since 1974. Gateway serves families on the Kitsap Peninsula who desire a Christian, college-preparatory education for their children in schools that prepare students for leadership throughout the curricular and co-curricular programs, including athletics, fine and performing arts, a weekly chapel program, and mission/service opportunities.
- The school is located on seven acres in Kitsap County, Washington, current enrollment is more than 300 students with 35 faculty members, many holding advanced degrees, and an average of 15 years of teaching experience. Crosspoint, a part of Gateway Christian Schools, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
- Crosspoint Secondary School has 203 students, including 27 seniors. Admission to the high school is based on assessment testing, student transcripts, recommendations from previous teachers, and an interview with the parent and the student. The school serves students who are capable of achieving at or above grade level with reasonable effort in a traditional school setting and in a program emphasizing leadership and preparing students for a college or university education.
- College Board Results (SAT Mean Scores)
- Students Tested: Critical Reading, 20; Math, 611; Writing, 592; SAT CR+M+W Combined Score, 1804
- National Merit Scholars
- Commended Students 11; National Merit Finalists 11
My name is David, and I have attended Crosspoint Academy for the last thirteen years (K-12). I would fully, 100% recommend Crosspoint to you. Why? The faculty, the students, and the education are all invaluable. The faculty loves, prays, and truly cares for each and every student in that school. The students come from a wide range of families and backgrounds. All of my friends are from different denominations - from Catholic to Presbyterian to Messianic Jew to Pentecostal. I love comparing our views of the world, and forging relationships with people I otherwise would''ve never met. The education is outstanding. The challenging (but not impossible) academia prepared me for college, and the concurrent and AP classes helped me receive substantial credit for university classes. All in all, a great school. God is number one at Crosspoint, and as long as He remains that way, the school will be outstanding.
Endorse Crosspoint. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.