Divine Mercy Catholic Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Divine Mercy Catholic School provides a quality Catholic education for Pre-Kindergarten for 3 year olds (PK3) through 8th grade.
- The mission of Divine Mercy Catholic School is to develop each child's Catholic spirituality, academic ability, creativity, responsibility and independence in partnership with family, Church, and community. Our school motto is developing minds and Catholic spirituality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TitusvilleGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
- RockledgeGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
- CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 171 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
- Merritt IslandGrades: PK-12 | 491 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
- RockledgeGrades: K-9 | 377 students
1152 Seminole Dr
Rockledge, FL 32955
We love Divine Mercy! My children are thriving at this school. The kids get such a well rounded education. I love that they have additional classes outside of the classroom such as music, computers, art, and science lab. The kids still have plenty of recess and PE and other play time. There is great communication between teachers and parents.
- Posted by Parent - J
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.