Divine Mercy Catholic Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Divine Mercy Catholic School provides a quality Catholic education for Pre-Kindergarten for 3 year olds (PK3) through 8th grade.
- The mission of Divine Mercy Catholic School is to develop each child's Catholic spirituality, academic ability, creativity, responsibility and independence in partnership with family, Church, and community. Our school motto is developing minds and Catholic spirituality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockledge Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
(321)636-5431 4.2 PK-8
- Titusville Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321)269-2837 18.5 PK-12
- Merritt Island Grades: PK-12 | 447 students
140 Magnolia Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32952
(321)453-2710 2.4 PK-12
We love Divine Mercy! My children are thriving at this school. The kids get such a well rounded education. I love that they have additional classes outside of the classroom such as music, computers, art, and science lab. The kids still have plenty of recess and PE and other play time. There is great communication between teachers and parents.
- Posted by Parent - J
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.