Divine Mercy Catholic Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Divine Mercy Catholic School provides a quality Catholic education for Pre-Kindergarten for 3 year olds (PK3) through 8th grade.
- The mission of Divine Mercy Catholic School is to develop each child's Catholic spirituality, academic ability, creativity, responsibility and independence in partnership with family, Church, and community. Our school motto is developing minds and Catholic spirituality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cocoa Grades: NS-12 | 171 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
(321)636-0865 3 NS-12
- Titusville Grades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
(321)269-2837 18.5 PK-12
- Rockledge Grades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
(321)636-5431 4.2 PK-8
- Dayton Grades: PK-K | 161 students
1850 N Fairfield Rd
Dayton, OH 45432
(937)426-0079 807.3 PK-K
We love Divine Mercy! My children are thriving at this school. The kids get such a well rounded education. I love that they have additional classes outside of the classroom such as music, computers, art, and science lab. The kids still have plenty of recess and PE and other play time. There is great communication between teachers and parents.
- Posted by Parent - J
Test your knowledge of private school facts and trivia with these twenty-one questions and answers.
As you research schools, check the national and state associations. Is the school you are considering a member? If not, why not?
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.