Divine Mercy Catholic Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Divine Mercy Catholic School provides a quality Catholic education for Pre-Kindergarten for 3 year olds (PK3) through 8th grade.
- The mission of Divine Mercy Catholic School is to develop each child's Catholic spirituality, academic ability, creativity, responsibility and independence in partnership with family, Church, and community. Our school motto is developing minds and Catholic spirituality.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CocoaGrades: NS-12 | 171 students
1950 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
- TitusvilleGrades: PK-12 | 115 students
1400 N Us Highway 1
Titusville, FL 32796
- RockledgeGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
1330 Fiske Blvd
Rockledge, FL 32955
- TitusvilleGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
2600 S Park Ave
Titusville, FL 32780
- Merritt IslandGrades: PK-3 | 22 students
3700 N Courtenay Pkwy Ste 102
Merritt Island, FL 32953
We love Divine Mercy! My children are thriving at this school. The kids get such a well rounded education. I love that they have additional classes outside of the classroom such as music, computers, art, and science lab. The kids still have plenty of recess and PE and other play time. There is great communication between teachers and parents.
- Posted by Parent - J
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.