Hollywood Christian School
Tel: (954) 322-4375
- Hollywood Christian School will become a catalyst for world-class, kingdom-centered education.
- Hollywood Christian School, a ministry of Hollywood Community Church, exists to produce passionate disciples of Jesus Christ that will achieve spiritual, academic, and physical excellence and make a dynamic impact upon our world.
- The educational philosophy of Hollywood Christian School is based on the Word of God and Kingdom Education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please view Registration/Tuition Information on the school website.|
|Admissions Director||Lindsey Hornsby|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Softball, Track and Field,
- It is our objective that Hollywood Christian School be distinguished as a place where: truth and knowledge are taught, God is revealed, wisdom is sought, integrity is expected, excellence is applauded, leaders are developed, service is encouraged, and participation is cultivated for the glory of God.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood Grades: PK-12 | 457 students
3751 Sheridan Street
Hollywood, FL 33021
(954) 966-7995 1.8 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.