Huntington Learning Center
- Founded in 1977, Huntington Learning Center has served America's students and families longer than any other tutoring provider.
- We help students ages 5 to 17 achieve remarkable improvements in their grades, test scores and self-esteem.
- The success of our program lies in the one-to-one attention we devote to every child and the expertise of our caring.
- The world of tutoring is full of quick-fix solutions designed to get students through one test or assignment; but Huntington Learning Center has a different philosophy.
- We believe in empowering children with a lasting education so they can succeed today and in the future.
- Rather than fill your child with facts he or she will forget, we help your child master a skill before moving on to more difficult tasks and more advanced learning.
- This ensures your child is truly understanding the content, and developing the skills to learn and solve problems independently.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ClearwaterGrades: K-12 | 86 students
845 Woodlawn Street
Clearwater, FL 33756
- ClearwaterGrades: K-12 | 310 students
1897 Sunset Point Rd
Clearwater, FL 33765
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.