Huntington Learning Center
- Founded in 1977, Huntington Learning Center has served America's students and families longer than any other tutoring provider.
- We help students ages 5 to 17 achieve remarkable improvements in their grades, test scores and self-esteem.
- The success of our program lies in the one-to-one attention we devote to every child and the expertise of our caring.
- The world of tutoring is full of quick-fix solutions designed to get students through one test or assignment; but Huntington Learning Center has a different philosophy.
- We believe in empowering children with a lasting education so they can succeed today and in the future.
- Rather than fill your child with facts he or she will forget, we help your child master a skill before moving on to more difficult tasks and more advanced learning.
- This ensures your child is truly understanding the content, and developing the skills to learn and solve problems independently.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.