International School for Peace
International School for Peace promotes peace within the individual, the community, and the world by immersing children in languages and multicultural experiences through play-based, anti-bias curriculum that celebrates diversity.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 60 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- International School for Peace promotes peace within the individual, the community, and the world by immersing children in languages and multicultural experiences through play-based, anti-bias curriculum that celebrates diversity.
ISP is one of the best things about living in Tucson! Both of my children have gone here, and I couldn't be happier. The staff are incredibly kind, experienced, and knowledgeable. I've always felt safe leaving my children in their hands. The director is also a wonderful person who cares about what she does and makes sure that the school is up to date on all the latest guidelines. Their prices are very reasonable, especially considering it's a bilingual/multilingual school, with a little garden, lots of outdoor time, and highly qualified staff.
International School for Peace is a great school with a great Spanish Immersion program. I have 2 children at the school and am amazed daily at the Spanish they learn and teach me. The class sizes are small and the staff is very supportive. I would recommend anyone to bring their child here. "
Endorse International School for Peace. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.