Mt. Calvary Sda Junior Academy
- Mount Calvary junior academy has been educating students in the Tampa bay area since 1919.
- We currently serve students from kindergarten to the eighth grade.
- The academy is committed to instilling confidence and establishing fine christian character traits the strengthen the family circle.
- Students receive individual attention and are encouraged to grow and learn to their fullest potential emotionally, spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Mount Calvary junior academy, students are important, loved and valued no matter what they look like, how they behave, or what they are able to achieve.
- Our acceptance comes with no strings attached just like the acceptance that is found in the love of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||$4020.00 Tuition Yearly $300.00 Registration Fee $80.00 per Mth Afterschool $ 482.00 Book Fee $100.00 Testing Fee|
|Admissions Director||Edson Jarvis|
|Admissions Associate||School Board|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Music Program (Violin), Robotics 6th-8th grades Art, Music Program (Violin),
Robotics 6th-8th grades,
People that viewed Mt. Calvary Sda Junior Academy also viewed these schools: Florida College Academy.
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017