Mt Calvary Sda Junior Academy
- Mount Calvary junior academy has been educating students in the Tampa bay area since 1919.
- We currently serve students from kindergarten to the eighth grade.
- The academy is committed to instilling confidence and establishing fine christian character traits the strengthen the family circle.
- Students receive individual attention and are encouraged to grow and learn to their fullest potential emotionally, spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Mount Calvary junior academy, students are important, loved and valued no matter what they look like, how they behave, or what they are able to achieve.
- Our acceptance comes with no strings attached just like the acceptance that is found in the love of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||$4020.00 Tuition Yearly $300.00 Registration Fee $80.00 per Mth Afterschool $ 482.00 Book Fee $100.00 Testing Fee|
|Admissions Director||Edson Jarvis|
|Admissions Associate||School Board|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Robotics 6th-8th grades
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music Program (Violin)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
4298 Livingston Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32257
(904)268-2433 158.9 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.