Mt. Calvary Sda Junior Academy
- Mount Calvary junior academy has been educating students in the Tampa bay area since 1919.
- We currently serve students from kindergarten to the eighth grade.
- The academy is committed to instilling confidence and establishing fine christian character traits the strengthen the family circle.
- Students receive individual attention and are encouraged to grow and learn to their fullest potential emotionally, spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Mount Calvary junior academy, students are important, loved and valued no matter what they look like, how they behave, or what they are able to achieve.
- Our acceptance comes with no strings attached just like the acceptance that is found in the love of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,020|
|Tuition Notes||$4020.00 Tuition Yearly $300.00 Registration Fee $80.00 per Mth Afterschool $ 482.00 Book Fee $100.00 Testing Fee|
|Admissions Director||Edson Jarvis|
|Admissions Associate||School Board|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Robotics 6th-8th grades
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music Program (Violin)
- People that viewed Mt. Calvary Sda Junior Academy also viewed these schools: Florida College Academy.
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.