Nativity Parish School
Tel: (913) 338-4330
- Nativity Parish School provides children in the parish from Kindergarden through eighth grade with and excellent Catholic education.
- The mission of our Catholic school system in the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas is: Be it known to all who enter, Christ is the reason for these schools, the unseen but ever present teacher in our classes, the model of our faculty, the inspiration of our students.
- Nativity School is a ministry committed to assisting parents in the physical, academic, social, and spiritual development of their children into the twenty-first century.
- The facility provides a well-balanced curriculum, emphasizing mind, body and spirit, each student will have the necessary tools to master academic, social and technological skills and develop the cultural appreciation needed for success and lifelong learning.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||450 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
11300 W 103rd St
Overland Park, KS 66214
(913) 492-2582 5 PK-8
- Prairie Village Grades: PK-6 | 175 students
3531 Somerset Dr
Prairie Village, KS 66208
(913) 649-6160 4.8 PK-6
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 614 students
11511 State Line Rd
Kansas City, MO 64114
(816) 942-4054 1.2 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.