Notre Dame Academy Elementary School
- Notre Dame Academy is a private, Catholic Elementary School providing classes from Grades K to Grade 8 students.
- The school is owned and operated by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame Academy Elementary School is committed to providing a thoroughly Catholic education in an academically challenging environment designed to nurture socially responsible citizens who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
- It is a religious institution concerned with enriching and strengthening the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and aesthetic powers of children through solid instruction.
- The goals, objectives, schoolwide learning expectations, policies and procedures are intended to provide the spiritual and educational foundations which parents desire for their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)275-8601 2.3 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 532 students
563 N Alfred St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323)651-0707 4.1 NS-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.