Notre Dame Academy Elementary School
- Notre Dame Academy is a private, Catholic Elementary School providing classes from Grades K to Grade 8 students.
- The school is owned and operated by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame Academy Elementary School is committed to providing a thoroughly Catholic education in an academically challenging environment designed to nurture socially responsible citizens who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
- It is a religious institution concerned with enriching and strengthening the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and aesthetic powers of children through solid instruction.
- The goals, objectives, schoolwide learning expectations, policies and procedures are intended to provide the spiritual and educational foundations which parents desire for their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Grades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)275-8601 2.3 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-6 | 532 students
563 N Alfred St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(323)651-0707 4.1 NS-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.