Notre Dame Academy Elementary School
- Notre Dame Academy is a private, Catholic Elementary School providing classes from Grades K to Grade 8 students.
- The school is owned and operated by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame Academy Elementary School is committed to providing a thoroughly Catholic education in an academically challenging environment designed to nurture socially responsible citizens who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
- It is a religious institution concerned with enriching and strengthening the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and aesthetic powers of children through solid instruction.
- The goals, objectives, schoolwide learning expectations, policies and procedures are intended to provide the spiritual and educational foundations which parents desire for their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1108 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
West HollywoodGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?