Notre Dame Academy Elementary School
- Notre Dame Academy is a private, Catholic Elementary School providing classes from Grades K to Grade 8 students.
- The school is owned and operated by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame Academy Elementary School is committed to providing a thoroughly Catholic education in an academically challenging environment designed to nurture socially responsible citizens who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
- It is a religious institution concerned with enriching and strengthening the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and aesthetic powers of children through solid instruction.
- The goals, objectives, schoolwide learning expectations, policies and procedures are intended to provide the spiritual and educational foundations which parents desire for their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1106 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
- Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Los AngelesGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 1026 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.