Presentation Bvm School-penn Wyne
Tel: (610) 642-8040
- In 1926 Presentation B.V.M. School opened its doors to provide parish children with a quality education rooted in Christian values.
- Today a dedicated staff, supported by parents, continues this tradition.
- Our faculty, realizing their vocation to reflect the message of Jesus, encourages students to become active participants in the Church's mission.
- Our school provides a learning environment which enables each student to develop his God-given gifts and talents.
- Presentation B.V.M. School strives to provide a nurturing environment in which each child can achieve their potential.
- Within this environment the school community endeavors to work together to understand, accept, and follow the Gospel message of Jesus.With faith as our framework, a balanced and traditional program of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social activities fosters an atmosphere of mutual respect and academic excellence.
- Involvement in school, parish, and community activities encourages the children to participate in the Catholic Church's mission to serve all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wynnewood Grades: NS-5 | 264 students
228 Old Gulph Rd
Wynnewood, PA 19096
(610) 642-7575 2.4 NS-5
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 12.9 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.