- Queen Anne School is an independent, college preparatory, coeducational, day school for middle and upper school students, founded and sponsored within the Episcopal tradition by St. Barnabas Church, Queen Anne Parish.
- Serving students in grades 6-12, the rigorous academic curriculum develops intellectual, moral, physical, social and spiritual growth in each student.
- A dedicated staff emphasizes the development of individual responsibility, integrity, compassion, and respect.
- Students assume leadership and discover and delight in the diversity of their community and the wider world.
- Queen Anne School welcomes qualified students, faculty, and administrators of any race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, and strives to accommodate the special needs that members of our community may have.
- We believe that our separate heritages, beliefs and choices of expression help to define us as individuals, and that our commitment to learning about one another and the larger world unites us as a community.
- Differences of all kinds are acknowledged and explored with enthusiasm and respect.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(QA Polo Shirt and Slacks)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$18,500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Courtney Pochet|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClintonGrades: PK-12 | 518 students
6501 Surratts Road
Clinton, MD 20735
BladensburgGrades: 9-12 | 570 students
5715 Emerson Street
Bladensburg, MD 20710
BowieGrades: K-12 | 36 students
Po Box 796
Bowie, MD 20718
District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 891 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
LanhamGrades: PK-12 | 195 students
8400 Good Luck Road
Lanham, MD 20706