Richmond Heights Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (216) 261-0901
- Richmond Heights Christian School began with a Kindergarten class with three students.
- Richmond Heights Christian School mission is to help Christian parents educate their children academically and spiritually to prepare them for a life of service to God in the home, the church, the community and the world, Our Desire is to cultivate an atmosphere for learning where Jesus Christ is honored as Lord and the Bible is recognized as the Word of God and Our Goal is to provide Academic Excellence in a Christian Environment Richmond Heights Christian School is a Chartered Elementary School with the Ohio Department of Education.
- This survey has been designed to gather information about our alumni's accomplishments in many different areas of God's World: from church and community to education, profession, and family.
- The data gathered will help us connect the past with the future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 230 students
18230 Harvard Ave
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 991-9644 9 K-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-6 | 54 students
27250 Emery Rd
Cleveland, OH 44128
(216) 292-4685 9.6 K-6
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 179 students
27575 Shaker Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44124
(216) 464-0033 6.5 NS-8
"RHCS has been such a blessing in the lives of my entire family. I am so very thankful that my six year old son is able to attend a school where "Character counts!" , where he is constantly learning that "Jesus is Lord!", in a class with only nine first graders! Praise God! The academics are challenging and he has gained an in depth understanding of scripture and Christianity! It is obvious that the leaders at RHCS love God."
- Posted by Parent - shaqu
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?