Summer Hill Pre School Inc
Tel: (732) 681-3483
- Corporate care not for you? Summer hill has been family owned and operated for over 30 years! We are a Montessori based program offering nursery, preschool and transitional kindergarten classes. Please visit the website for more info.
- or call us for a today for a tour of our beautiful facility.
Summer Hill Pre School Inc places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- students must be potty trained to attend
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Howell Grades: PK-K | 89 students
115 Kent Road P.O. Box 546
Howell, NJ 07731
(732) 364-2244 9.1 PK-K
- Spring Lake Grades: NS-8
2307 Railroad Ave.
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
(732) 449-0500 3.6 NS-8
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 241 students
1005 Yosemite Street
Denver, CO 80230
(303) 340-2444 1623.4 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.