Sunnyside Christian High School
- Sunnyside Christian School is a Christian community where parents and teachers provide a Christ-centered, Bible-based education in which the quality of teaching reflects a commitment to Christ.
- Sunnyside Christian School assists in developing the whole child: spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Students are challenged to accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, to develop a Christ-like character, and to work to their fullest potential in all they do.
- Sunnyside Christian School encourages students to pursue academic achievement, equipping them to fulfill their responsibilities to God, the Christian community, and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richland Grades: PK-12 | 383 students
2200 Williams Blvd
Richland, WA 99354
(509)946-0602 33.4 PK-12
- Yakima Grades: 9-12 | 215 students
3000 Lightning Way
Yakima, WA 98903
(509)225-2990 28.3 9-12
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 1641.6 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-K | 132 students
5115 E Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)840-2342 983.5 NS-K
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 300 students
11875 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)992-8140 974.6 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.