Sunnyside Christian High School
- Sunnyside Christian School is a Christian community where parents and teachers provide a Christ-centered, Bible-based education in which the quality of teaching reflects a commitment to Christ.
- Sunnyside Christian School assists in developing the whole child: spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Students are challenged to accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, to develop a Christ-like character, and to work to their fullest potential in all they do.
- Sunnyside Christian School encourages students to pursue academic achievement, equipping them to fulfill their responsibilities to God, the Christian community, and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richland Grades: PK-12 | 383 students
2200 Williams Blvd
Richland, WA 99354
(509)946-0602 33.4 PK-12
- Yakima Grades: 9-12 | 215 students
3000 Lightning Way
Yakima, WA 98903
(509)225-2990 28.3 9-12
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 1641.6 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-K | 132 students
5115 E Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)840-2342 983.5 NS-K
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 306 students
11875 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)992-8140 974.6 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.