Sunnyside Christian High School
- Sunnyside Christian School is a Christian community where parents and teachers provide a Christ-centered, Bible-based education in which the quality of teaching reflects a commitment to Christ.
- Sunnyside Christian School assists in developing the whole child: spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- Students are challenged to accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, to develop a Christ-like character, and to work to their fullest potential in all they do.
- Sunnyside Christian School encourages students to pursue academic achievement, equipping them to fulfill their responsibilities to God, the Christian community, and the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richland Grades: PK-12 | 383 students
2200 Williams Blvd
Richland, WA 99354
(509)946-0602 33.4 PK-12
- Yakima Grades: 9-12 | 215 students
3000 Lightning Way
Yakima, WA 98903
(509)225-2990 28.3 9-12
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 538 students
62 Pleasant Valley Drive
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)227-7077 1641.6 NS-12
- Phoenix Grades: NS-K | 132 students
5115 E Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85008
(602)840-2342 983.5 NS-K
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 306 students
11875 N. 24th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85028
(602)992-8140 974.6 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.