Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr
- Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr serves 102 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: NS | 167 students
3830 Paulding Ave
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)882-1212 13.2 NS
- New Rochelle Grades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)636-6600 9.9 1-12
- Port Chester Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
135 S Regent Street
Port Chester, NY 10573
(914)937-4407 3.1 PK-8
- Cos Cob Grades: PK-K | 56 students
521 E Putnam Avenue
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203)629-5567 6.4 PK-K
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.