Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr
- Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr serves 102 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: NS | 167 students
3830 Paulding Ave
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)882-1212 13.2 NS
- New Rochelle Grades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)636-6600 9.9 1-12
- Port Chester Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
135 S Regent Street
Port Chester, NY 10573
(914)937-4407 3.1 PK-8
- Yonkers Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
45 Park Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703
(914)376-4300 11.5 PK-12
- Cos Cob Grades: PK-K | 56 students
521 E Putnam Avenue
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203)629-5567 6.4 PK-K
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.