Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr
- Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr serves 102 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: NS | 167 students
3830 Paulding Ave
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)882-1212 13.2 NS
- New Rochelle Grades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)636-6600 9.9 1-12
- Port Chester Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
135 S Regent Street
Port Chester, NY 10573
(914)937-4407 3.1 PK-8
- Yonkers Grades: PK-12 | 255 students
45 Park Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703
(914)376-4300 11.5 PK-12
- Cos Cob Grades: PK-K | 56 students
521 E Putnam Avenue
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203)629-5567 6.4 PK-K
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.