Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr
- Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr serves 102 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: NS | 167 students
3830 Paulding Ave
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)882-1212 13.2 NS
- New Rochelle Grades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)636-6600 9.9 1-12
- Port Chester Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
135 S Regent Street
Port Chester, NY 10573
(914)937-4407 3.1 PK-8
- Cos Cob Grades: PK-K | 56 students
521 E Putnam Avenue
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203)629-5567 6.4 PK-K
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.