Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr
- Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr serves 102 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten and is a member of the Other associations(s) for exceptional children.
- The student:teacher of Cerebral Palsy School Of Wstchstr is 20:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: NS | 167 students
3830 Paulding Ave
Bronx, NY 10469
(718)882-1212 13.2 NS
- New Rochelle Grades: 1-12 | 290 students
97 Centre Ave
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914)636-6600 9.9 1-12
- Port Chester Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
135 S Regent Street
Port Chester, NY 10573
(914)937-4407 3.1 PK-8
- Cos Cob Grades: NS-K | 56 students
521 E Putnam Avenue
Cos Cob, CT 06807
(203)629-5567 6.4 NS-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.