Christ The King Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
- Christ The King Elementary School serves 299 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Christ The King Elementary School is 21:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,650|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Intramural Sports OnlyBasketball, Intramural Sports Only,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
After School Enrichment Program, Chess Club, Mock Trial Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
ITV, recorder club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Christ the King School is a Roman Catholic Elementary School located in the Mount Eden neighborhood in the Bronx. The school has served as a beacon of academic excellence since 1965 and continues to enrich and educate the young minds that will become the leaders of tomorrow. Our talented team of teachers strive to inspire our students to reach for high achievement in their studies as well as to love others as they follow in the footsteps of Our Savior Jesus Christ.
- An atmosphere of family and Christian community is ever-present and our Catholic values are strengthened in our curriculum and actions. Alumni and students at present feel a great sense of pride in our institution`s history as we continue to lead our community in spiritual guidance and educational achievement. Ultimately, our goal is to guide students in their spiritual journey and allow them to develop academically, emotionally, and spiritually in a safe and loving environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronx Grades: NS-8 | 471 students
1248 Nelson Avenue
Bronx, NY 10452
(718)293-4288 0.5 NS-8
- Bronx Grades: 6-8 | 377 students
3901 Fieldston Rd
Bronx, NY 10471
(718)329-7333 3.6 6-8
- Bronx Grades: K-9 | 297 students
1960 University Blvd
Bronx, NY 10453
(718)583-1570 1.2 K-9
Christ the king was a wonderful school growing up. Im so pleased that im actually sending my children there. I was went to that school it was amazing.
- Posted by Parent - cutie
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.