Crosspoint Christian School
- CrossPoint Christian School is an integral part of CrossPoint Community Church.
- CrossPoint is a community church affiliated with The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, a Biblically conservative branch of the Lutheran Church.
- CrossPoint stands on the authoritative Word of God and upholds moral life values.
- Crosspoint Christian School provides programs for young learners two years of age through kindergarten.
- Each child is a special creation of God. Each child comes to CrossPoint Christian School with a unique understanding of the world, family lifestyle, physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- CCS's goal is to provide a Christ-centered nurturing environment where each child will receive the special gift of positive self-esteem built on the foundation of God's love enabling them to learn and grow both mentally and spiritually.
- CrossPoint Christian School is committed to provide the community with an age-appropriate Christian learning environment, reaching all children regardless of race, nationality or creed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||336 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.