Fillmore Christian Academy
- Fillmore Christian Academy serves 59 students in grades Kindergarten-5 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Fillmore Christian Academy is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camarillo Grades: K-8 | 306 students
1101 E Ponderosa Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805) 383-2672 14.7 K-8
- Crescent City Grades: PK-2 | 81 students
144 Butte St
Crescent City, CA 95531
(707) 464-9501 583.8 PK-2
- Goleta Grades: K-8 | 117 students
5950 Cathedral Oaks Rd
Goleta, CA 93117
(805) 967-5834 52.3 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.