Grace Christian Academy
- Grace Christian Academy was founded from several families who saw the need for a sound, separated, and solid education for their children.
- It is our conviction that it is the parent's responsibility to educate and train their children.
- With as much parental involvement as possible, we seek to educate the child in each of the four areas laid out in Luke 2:52: Spiritual, Academic, Social, and Physical.
- It is our burden to be used in the lives of those that the Lord sends to us for this purpose.
- Grace Christian stands with the Orlando Bible Church in doctrine and practice.
- We are able to function because of the generous provision of their facility.
- We support its leadership and encourage those involved in the school to support it as well.
- The school was originally founded to give the children who attend OBC a solid, sound, and separated education.
- Our doors remain open to those who share our vision.
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,800|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: PK-12 | 560 students
500 S Semoran Blvd
Orlando, FL 32807
(407)823-9744 1.7 PK-12
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 615 students
5902 Oleander Dr
Orlando, FL 32807
(407)277-3973 1.6 PK-8
- Orlando Grades: NS-12 | 256 students
7101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
(407)313-7222 7.6 NS-12
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-12 | 365 students
2874 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407)847-5184 17.3 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.