Guidepost Montessori at Columbus Square is a growing community serving children 6 weeks to 6 years old with infant, toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs.
We are also pleased to offer Mandarin Immersion programs! Discover more about our accredited, authentic Montessori school with a tour today.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Guidepost Columbus Square is part of an international network of Montessori schools dedicated to helping children grow through joyful learning. Our school in Columbus Square offers a nurturing and educational environment for infants (6 weeks to 12 months), toddlers (1 to 3 years), and young children (3 to 6 years old), with a Mandarin language immersion option available. Early childhood years are the most critical time in your child's development. These years are foundational in shaping your child's future health, well-being, and happiness at school and home. Montessori education provides your child with the tools to navigate lifelong learning. Are you searching for a day care, preschool, or kindergarten in Columbus Square, NY? You may want to consider Guidepost Montessori. The day care years correspond to our 'Nido' program, the preschool years correspond to our ‘Toddler’ program, and the kindergarten years correspond to our 'Children's House' program. With Montessori's emphasis on helping children grow through joyful learning, Guidepost at Columbus Square can provide a nurturing environment for your child and prepare them for success at elementary school.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Columbus Square?
The application deadline for Guidepost Montessori at Columbus Square is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Guidepost Montessori at Columbus Square. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.