Huntington Learning Center-tampa
- Founded in 1977, Huntington Learning Center has served America's students and families longer than any other tutoring provider.
- We help students ages 5 to 17 achieve remarkable improvements in their grades, test scores and self-esteem.
- The success of our program lies in the one-to-one attention we devote to every child and the expertise of our caring, certified teachers.
- The world of tutoring is full of quick-fix solutions designed to get students through one test or assignment; but Huntington Learning Center has a different philosophy.
- We believe in empowering children with a lasting education so they can succeed today and in the future.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-10|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 1033 students
1515 W. Bearss Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
(813)920-2288 2.2 NS-12
- Tampa Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
8613 Twin Lakes Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
(813)931-3316 3.1 PK-12
- Archer Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
12425 SW 154th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2728 101.3 PK-8
- Callahan Grades: PK-12 | 40 students
1933 West State Road 200
Callahan, FL 32011
(904)225-5265 177.1 PK-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.