Huntington Learning Center-tampa
- Founded in 1977, Huntington Learning Center has served America's students and families longer than any other tutoring provider.
- We help students ages 5 to 17 achieve remarkable improvements in their grades, test scores and self-esteem.
- The success of our program lies in the one-to-one attention we devote to every child and the expertise of our caring, certified teachers.
- The world of tutoring is full of quick-fix solutions designed to get students through one test or assignment; but Huntington Learning Center has a different philosophy.
- We believe in empowering children with a lasting education so they can succeed today and in the future.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-10|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Grades: NS-12 | 1033 students
1515 W. Bearss Avenue
Tampa, FL 33613
(813)920-2288 2.2 NS-12
- Tampa Grades: K-12 | 63 students
8613 Twin Lakes Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
(813)931-3316 3.1 K-12
- Archer Grades: PK-8 | 101 students
12425 SW 154th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2728 101.3 PK-8
- Callahan Grades: PK-12 | 40 students
1933 West State Road 200
Callahan, FL 32011
(904)225-5265 177.1 PK-12
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.