- Maitland Academy is dedicated to providing an education rich in sensory integration to nurture whole body/whole mind development.
- Our goal as parents, educators, and therapists is to develop an individualized curriculum for each child combining Sunshine State Common Core Standards, speech, behavioral, and occupational therapies delivered within small group and 1:1 instruction in a safe, nurturing, and structured environment.
- We provide a sensory rich education for students with varying special needs; grades K-12 and ages 18-22.
- Each student receives an education that combines individualized curricula and instructional methodologies with hands on learning and an integrated sensory diet.
- Each student’s curricula is tailored to their individual strengths, abilities, and areas that present additional challenges.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||all|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost ranges from 13,400 to 20,540 and is based upon the needs of the individual student and staff to student ratio required to ensure optimal performance.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter SpringsGrades: K-12 | 81 students
1010 SPRING VILLAS PT
Winter Springs, FL 32708
- Winter ParkGrades: 1-12 | 23 students
3550 N Goldenrod Rd
Winter Park, FL 32792
- SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 465 students
5450 Holy Cross Ct
Sanford, FL 32771
- Winter ParkGrades: PK-8 | 93 students
1550 South Lakemont Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
- OviedoGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
1625 Montessori Pt
Oviedo, FL 32765
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.