- Maitland Academy is dedicated to providing an education rich in sensory integration to nurture whole body/whole mind development.
- Our goal as parents, educators, and therapists is to develop an individualized curriculum for each child combining Sunshine State Common Core Standards, speech, behavioral, and occupational therapies delivered within small group and 1:1 instruction in a safe, nurturing, and structured environment.
- We provide a sensory rich education for students with varying special needs; grades K-12 and ages 18-22.
- Each student receives an education that combines individualized curricula and instructional methodologies with hands on learning and an integrated sensory diet.
- Each student’s curricula is tailored to their individual strengths, abilities, and areas that present additional challenges.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||all|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,400|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost ranges from 13,400 to 20,540 and is based upon the needs of the individual student and staff to student ratio required to ensure optimal performance.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Winter SpringsGrades: K-12 | 81 students
1010 SPRING VILLAS PT
Winter Springs, FL 32708
OviedoGrades: NS-12 | 873 students
1500 Lukas Lane
Oviedo, FL 32765
MaitlandGrades: 5-12 | 72 students
341 North Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
SanfordGrades: PK-8 | 265 students
810 S Oak Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
Winter ParkGrades: 1-12 | 23 students
3550 N Goldenrod Rd
Winter Park, FL 32792