- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 326 students
- Yearly Tuition: $67,200
- Acceptance rate: 37%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- MISSION: In a community where every student is known and needed, Millbrook prepares its graduates for college and lives of meaning and consequence by instilling the values of respect, integrity, service, stewardship, and curiosity.
- STEWARDSHIP AND SERVICE: Millbrook is the only high school in the world to have an AZA accredited zoo on its campus, and in this unique educational facility students take college-level science electives, including Animal Behavior and Independent Science Research. Millbrook's zoo breeds 11 endangered species, and students are involved in their daily care. Many graduates have gone on to careers in veterinary science, medicine, zoology and marine biology. Millbrook is a certified leader in environmental education and proudly sources 100 percent of its energy from a seven-acre solar field. Millbrook also upholds a tradition of service - more than 30 community service offerings are part of everyday school life, built into the daily schedule.
- ATHLETICS: Millbrook has 38 teams in 14 interscholastic sports that compete regularly in divisions with much larger schools. Recent appearances in New England or other league championship playoffs include cross-country, football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, hockey, squash, baseball, softball, and tennis.
- ARTS: The halls of the Holbrook Arts Center are filled with inspiration and a colorful energy, and the walls in the 35,000 square foot building showcase the creativity and talent of students. More than 30 different art offerings are integral to Millbrook's academic program, as more than 80 percent of students take art courses every year.
Endorse Millbrook School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards