- Millbrook School is a small, coeducational, college preparatory boarding school where close, nurturing, and stimulating relationships between students and their teachers have been the school's hallmark since its founding.
- Our goal is to promote in each student the intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and physical growth which will lead to a life both individually satisfying and valuable to the greater society.
- The mission of Millbrook school is to provide a rigorous, varied and comprehensive curriculum which is individually oriented, includes all aspects of learning, and requires meaningful, active involvement in the daily life of the school.
- Equally important, we attract and maintain a faculty with a demonstrated commitment and the ability to teach in a variety of roles, as well as a capable, motivated, and diverse student body.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Total Students||313 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Jon Downs|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kent Grades: 9-12 | 572 students
Po Box 2006 I Macedonia Road
Kent, CT 06757
(860)927-6111 11 9-12
- Lakeville Grades: 9-12 | 600 students
11 Interlaken Road
Lakeville, CT 06039
(860)435-3102 11.1 9-12