- The Progressions School has been providing quality educational services for over 10 years.
- We operate under license by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as an independent Private Alternative School.
- We assist eleven school districts located throughout Chester, Eastern Montgomery, and Berks counties.
- We offer small class size and low teacher-student ratios to address individual student learning styles.
- Although always flexible to meet individual needs, we follow research-based instructional practices and curriculum materials.
- Progressions School is committed to helping exceptional students with emotional and behavioral challenges to identify and work toward future goals.
- When appropriate, our older students have partnered with local employers to provide realistic job training experiences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LansdaleGrades: PK-12 | 389 students
1380 S Valley Forge Rd
Lansdale, PA 19446
- MediaGrades: NS-12 | 305 students
111 Elwyn Road
Media, PA 19063
- MalvernGrades: 1-12 | 52 students
655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355
- ReadingGrades: K-12 | 50 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
- ConshohockenGrades: 1-12 | 341 students
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.