- The Progressions School has been providing quality educational services for over 10 years.
- We operate under license by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as an independent Private Alternative School.
- We assist eleven school districts located throughout Chester, Eastern Montgomery, and Berks counties.
- We offer small class size and low teacher-student ratios to address individual student learning styles.
- Although always flexible to meet individual needs, we follow research-based instructional practices and curriculum materials.
- Progressions School is committed to helping exceptional students with emotional and behavioral challenges to identify and work toward future goals.
- When appropriate, our older students have partnered with local employers to provide realistic job training experiences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ConshohockenGrades: 1-12 | 311 students
1200 River Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428
LansdaleGrades: PK-12 | 389 students
1380 S Valley Forge Rd
Lansdale, PA 19446
MediaGrades: NS-12 | 305 students
111 Elwyn Road
Media, PA 19063
MalvernGrades: 1-12 | 52 students
655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355
ReadingGrades: K-12 | 50 students
345 N Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19610
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?