Tel: (484) 524-0031
- The Progressions School has been providing quality educational services for over 10 years.
- We operate under license by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as an independent Private Alternative School.
- We assist eleven school districts located throughout Chester, Eastern Montgomery, and Berks counties.
- We offer small class size and low teacher-student ratios to address individual student learning styles.
- Although always flexible to meet individual needs, we follow research-based instructional practices and curriculum materials.
- Progressions School is committed to helping exceptional students with emotional and behavioral challenges to identify and work toward future goals.
- When appropriate, our older students have partnered with local employers to provide realistic job training experiences.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansdale Grades: NS-12 | 389 students
1380 S Valley Forge Rd
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215) 368-1100 19.1 NS-12
- Malvern Grades: 1-12 | 52 students
655 Sugartown Road
Malvern, PA 19355
(484) 595-6781 18.9 1-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.