St James-holy Redeemer School
Tel: (818) 248-7778
- At St James The Less School, we recognize the dignity and uniqueness of each student, and develop curricular programs to match the learning styles of our students.
- Our faculty and staff strive to integrate spirituality and Christian values throughout all aspects of the curriculum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Crescenta Grades: K-12 | 15 students
2506 Foothill Blvd
La Crescenta, CA 91214
(818) 236-3603 1.9 K-12
- Altadena Grades: K-8 | 242 students
1840 Lake Ave
Altadena, CA 91001
(626) 797-7727 8.3 K-8
- Burbank Grades: K-8 | 289 students
3601 Scott Rd
Burbank, CA 91504
(818) 504-4422 4.8 K-8
- La Canada Flintridge Grades: 9-12 | 402 students
440 St. Katherine Dr.
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(626) 685-8333 5.8 9-12
- Montrose Grades: NS-8 | 165 students
2361 Del Mar Rd
Montrose, CA 91020
(818) 541-9005 2.4 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.