St Joan Of Arc School
Tel: (330) 477-2972
- The mission of Spokane Junior Academy is to educate children through collaborative effort of parents and teachers being empowered by the Holy Spirit to restore the image of God in the soul, while providing an opportunity for students to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- The Staff and School Board believe that each student is unique and of inestimable value and therefore stress the holistic development of the child through the dedicated use of scripture, nature and advanced educational methods, for the purpose of developing Christian citizenry.
- More than mental discipline, more than physical training, an education at SJA is designed to develop character and a path toward a life of blessing and service.
- It is royalty we serve, for our students are children of the King.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: NS-8 | 123 students
126 Columbus Ave Nw
Canton, OH 44708
(330) 454-9787 2.1 NS-8
- Canton Grades: NS-8 | 244 students
2107 6th Street SW
Canton, OH 44706
(330) 452-8271 2.3 NS-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.