St Michael School
- At St. Michael School, every day we are called to be a community bonded by the Father's love, anchored in the charity of Jesus and guided by the wisdom of the Spirit as we nurture and educate each child placed in our care.
- Every day we will teach each child in our care the importance of their relationship with God so that they will carry that relationship with them into tomorrow's society.
- Every day we will educate the whole child and focus on giving them the strength of character to excel spiritually, academically, socially, and physically in the spirit of Christian charity.
- Every day we will foster a better understanding of Catholic Doctrine, the development of a personal relationship with God and the importance of becoming an active member of the Church community.
- Every day we will encourage a love of learning and the development of habits and attitudes that promote personal growth within the spirit of community.
- Every day we will cultivate a desire to excel at gathering knowledge, thinking critically, solving problems, and communicating effectively.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||358 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
UnionGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
Scotch PlainsGrades: PK-8 | 218 students
2032 Westfield Ave
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
RoselleGrades: K-4 | 28 students
1305 Saint George Ave
Roselle, NJ 07203
ClarkGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
Clark, NJ 07066
ElizabethGrades: PK-8 | 225 students
1086 North Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?