Casa Di Mir Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 163 students
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 23 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 2 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
- Our students...
- Are nutured in an authentic Montessori environment
- Are encouraged to be independent, self directed learners.
- Are exposed to an incredibly rich curriculum. In addition to "the basics" of science, literature, math, history and geography, our students receive instruction in the arts, botany, zoology, earth sciences and astronomy.
- Are introduced to a rich variety of world cultural studies including international celebrations.
- Learn in a carefully prepared environment with the full spectrum of Montessori materials for multi-sensory learning.
- Are exposed to diverse perspectives and taught to respect different points of view.
- Learn in an atmosphere of respect, honor, peace and warmth.
- Focus on organizational skills. Our strong academics span the needs of challenged learners as well as gifted learners. Our curriculum encourages children to think, to question, and to find the right answers for themselves. Please contact the office for a detailed curriculum guide.
Endorse Casa Di Mir Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards