Fusion Academy is an accredited private school for students in grades 6-12. The entire educational experience is personalized in our one-to-one classrooms for each student based on their strengths, interests, and learning preferences.
As the nation's most engaging educational experience, we can help your middle or high school student rediscover their love of learning. We offer rolling admissions and are ready to customize a schedule that works best for your student. Connect with us to learn more today!
- Grades: 6-12
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition is customized for each student based on the number of classes they take per term. Connect with us to learn more.
Summer Program Cost Notes
We offer multiple options during the summer including classes for credit, tutoring, and more, all at varying costs. Connect with us to learn more.
- Fusion Academy is a fully accredited private middle and high school with a completely personalized approach.
- Classes at Fusion are one-to-one: one student and one teacher per classroom. This allows our teachers to personalize course content for each student`s strengths, interests, and learning style.
- Students come to Fusion for many reasons, but all have one thing in common: they aren`t thriving in their current school and need a more personalized environment. Fusion`s one-to-one approach is great for students who are gifted and need accelerated options, have ADD or ADHD and need a focused environment, have extracurricular pursuits and need a more flexible schedule, or need extra support in the classroom.
- Students may attend Fusion full-time for middle or high school, or supplement their education with classes for credit, tutoring, or post-secondary/college counseling.
- On our campus, there are two Homework Cafe spaces: one quiet and one social. These spaces are not only for students to complete homework during their school day, but the Social Homework Cafe acts as the social hub of the campus. This is where student meetings occur, clubs meet, and more. The space is led by our Director of Homework Cafe who is responsible for planning social programming around Social Emotional Learning themes.
- We plan events like prom, graduation, field trips, and more so students get a full school experience in a personalized environment. Fusion students have been accepted to over 200 unique colleges and universities, as well as international programs, gap year experiences, and more. Whatever a student`s desired path, we work with them to achieve their goals.
- There is nothing like seeing and experiencing a Fusion campus for yourself. Connect with us to set up a personalized tour!
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Fusion Academy Rockville offer a summer program?
Yes, Fusion Academy Rockville offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Fusion Academy Rockville?
The application deadline for Fusion Academy Rockville is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Fusion Academy has been our saving grace! After 18 months of essentially no learning during the pandemic, followed by a difficult return to in-person school, our high schooler is thriving at FA. The one-on-one teaching, where you get daily write-ups from the teachers in how it went, has taught our children how to relearn how to learn. FA has also provided a badly needed social outlet, even if it is small. Kids tend to get along as everyone has a background or story that led to FA. Cannot recommend it enough.
Endorse Fusion Academy Rockville. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.