- The International Academy of Cincinnati is a school where students, staff, parents, and community work as a team to ensure excellence in learning emphasizing high moral, character, integrity and respect, Islamic faith tenets and distinctive characteristics of all who strive to serve the Creator.
- Excellence prevails at the Academy. Our balanced learning program focuses on the unique academic, social, physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each student.
- Mathematics, science, social studies, and the humanities are studied in an atmosphere of open communication, caring and mutual respect.
- Command of foreign languages is a characteristic of the International Academy, especially Arabic, the language of Quran.
- The Academy incorporates community resources into the curriculum and encourages student involvement in the community, as well as parental involvement in the school.
- We believe it is important to teach children to interact effectively with people of different faiths and to tolerate differences of opinion within our community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FairfieldGrades: PK-12 | 628 students
7474 Morris Rd
Fairfield, OH 45011
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 800 students
6905 Given Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243
CincinnatiGrades: K-12 | 363 students
4230 Aero Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45040
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 548 students
6111 Cheviot Road
Cincinnati, OH 45247
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 1034 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include: I am qualified to tech in schools because: ? My study in B.A. in Education and science. ? I earned two Diplomas in Educational Psychology and Special Education, and Master Degree in educational psychology, the point I had researched is the relationship between personality traits and academic achievement, so that help me to understand students to help them to achieve high score, and that make me able to recognize their ability to work well with a diverse range of student with varying ages, cultures, languages. ? I have the capability to communicate with parents and co-workers. I can be reached anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell phone, 812-361-9930. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity. Sincerely, Ola Atia
- Posted by Teacher - OLA_R
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.