International Academy Of Cincinnati
5.00 (1 review)
- The International Academy of Cincinnati is a school where students, staff, parents, and community work as a team to ensure excellence in learning emphasizing high moral, character, integrity and respect, Islamic faith tenets and distinctive characteristics of all who strive to serve the Creator.
- Excellence prevails at the Academy. Our balanced learning program focuses on the unique academic, social, physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each student.
- Mathematics, science, social studies, and the humanities are studied in an atmosphere of open communication, caring and mutual respect.
- Command of foreign languages is a characteristic of the International Academy, especially Arabic, the language of Quran.
- The Academy incorporates community resources into the curriculum and encourages student involvement in the community, as well as parental involvement in the school.
- We believe it is important to teach children to interact effectively with people of different faiths and to tolerate differences of opinion within our community.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 134 students
7645 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224
(513)521-5481 11.9 K-8
- Cincinnati Grades: NS-12 | 1031 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
(513)871-4700 15.6 NS-12
I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include: I am qualified to tech in schools because: ? My study in B.A. in Education and science. ? I earned two Diplomas in Educational Psychology and Special Education, and Master Degree in educational psychology, the point I had researched is the relationship between personality traits and academic achievement, so that help me to understand students to help them to achieve high score, and that make me able to recognize their ability to work well with a diverse range of student with varying ages, cultures, languages. ? I have the capability to communicate with parents and co-workers. I can be reached anytime via email at email@example.com or my cell phone, 812-361-9930. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity. Sincerely, Ola Atia
- Posted by Teacher - OLA_R
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.