Our Lady Of The Blessed Sacrament School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 229-4434
- Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament School aims to bring the gospel message of Jesus Christ into the lices of our children and their families.
- We wish to strengthen our faith community by fostering a knowledge of self and of God, reflecting the presence of Jesus Christ in the world.
- This will deepen our relationship with God and the world and provides way preaching and made possible by the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Our school foster the student's awareness and appreciation of the beauty in themselves and in the righness in our school and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||403 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Valley Stream Grades: PK-8 | 334 students
90 S Grove St
Valley Stream, NY 11580
(516) 825-4009 7.6 PK-8
- Bayside Grades: PK-8 | 381 students
21601 38th Avenue
Bayside, NY 11361
(718) 631-4804 1.4 PK-8
- Astoria Grades: PK-8 | 300 students
2163 29th St
Astoria, NY 11105
(718) 728-1969 7.3 PK-8
This school is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow. Not only does it provide a place for academic growth but a sense of family.
- Posted by Parent - Bella
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.