Sacred Heart Elementary School
- Sacred Heart School is a Catholic, parish-based school serving kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Our mission is to instill Catholic values and to educate the whole child.
- The school, in partnership with the parents, creates a learning environment which promotes academic excellence, teaches Catholic faith, builds school community, develops mutual respect and provides service to others.
- Primary at Sacred Heart School is our belief in God, our Creator and Father, in Jesus Christ, His Son and our Savior, and in the Holy Spirit, our Sanctifier.
- We commit ourselves to teaching the truths of the Catholic Faith and to the formation of community, the spread of the Gospel and Christian Ministry to all.
- We recognize and affirm the uniqueness of each individual. With this in mind, we strive to include all aspects of holistic development when teaching our students.
- Our mission to instill Catholic values and to educate the whole child is rooted in teaching that God is loving and kind, in providing religious experiences that enable each individual to grow closer to God, in encouraging each child to discover and utilize his or her God-given talents and in fostering a learning atmosphere that promotes positive self-worth and builds life-long skills.
- We are committed to teaching that honesty, respect for life, peaceful resolutions, reconciliation and love are traits of Christian living that sustain the teaching of the Gospel and support students in making positive choices in an ever changing world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glendora Grades: PK-8 | 190 students
215 S Valley Center Ave
Glendora, CA 91741
(626)335-0772 5.2 PK-8
- Baldwin Park Grades: K-8 | 399 students
3870 Stewart Ave
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
(626)337-1421 4.8 K-8
- Azusa Grades: K-8 | 199 students
734 N Pasadena Ave
Azusa, CA 91702
(626)334-2018 4.2 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.