St Gregorys Am Hovsepian School
- St Gregorys Am Hovsepian School serves 240 students in grades Prekindergarten-8.
- The student:teacher of St Gregorys Am Hovsepian School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: 1-12 | 42 students
1530 Elizabeth St
Pasadena, CA 91104
(626)398-2418 2.1 1-12
- Pasadena Grades: NS-8 | 312 students
2660 East Orange Grove
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626)793-2089 1 NS-8
- Pasadena Grades: 9-12 | 565 students
169 South Saint John Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)817-4000 3 9-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.